Primary 6 Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Primary 6 Hope

p6 hope discussions

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope

4 posters

Which side are you on?

Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope I_vote_lcap88%Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope I_vote_rcap 88% [ 14 ]
Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope I_vote_lcap12%Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope I_vote_rcap 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope Empty Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Henrry Gunawan

Henrry Gunawan
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator

Today, 20/09/2010, something amazing happened. The P6Hope students witnessed Tiffany and Gilbert dancing in the Science Lab. They were about to propose each other but was too shy to do that. For more information, feel free to ask.

Last edited by The Boss on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just edited the whole post and the name as this is supposed to be something more formal.Also added the poll)

2Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope Empty Re: Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:44 am

The Boss

The Boss
Admininstrator(web master)

Deleted a post by Davis for double posting.

https://6hope.forumotion.net

3Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope Empty Re: Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:52 am

lol

4Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope Empty Re: Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:47 pm

Evan Yong

Evan Yong
Advanced member
Advanced member

Sweet dance

how to create a poll?

Last edited by Evan Yong on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : merged the two posts into one for double posting)

5Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope Empty Re: Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:05 pm

The Boss

The Boss

Didn't I just said no double posting? Btw, there is a "make a poll " iption below the post when you make a new thread.

https://6hope.forumotion.net

6Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope Empty Re: Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Evan Yong

Evan Yong
Advanced member
Advanced member

Sorry

7Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope Empty Re: Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Mikex57

Mikex57
sepreling cekher

who the hell chose the second vote

8Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope Empty Re: Newest Pairing of Primary 6 Hope Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Evan Yong

Evan Yong
Advanced member
Advanced member

you ya?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum